Concrete Floors Can Be Beautiful, Low Maintenance & Durable
Concrete polishing, staining, epoxy coating & chips and sealing are great options for making your concrete floors, driveway, patio and pool deck beautiful again! From residential to commercial and driveways to warehouse floors, we’ve got the skills and experience to restore your concrete.
Are you ready to restore your concrete floors?
Restoring Concrete Flooring, Aggregate, Concrete Driveways, Patios, Pool Decks & More
Garage Floors, Concrete Epoxy Coatings And Color Chips
We use only industrial grade products. No hot tire issues with peeling or chipping. The prep work is the most important. We have specialized concrete grinders and Hepa filtration systems that will guarantee the best adhesion possible in the industry.
Concrete Staining & Sealing
We can renew old worn concrete and concrete stains. We deep clean and decontaminate the area.
Then we re-sand with a poly-metric sand if needed fill and sand smooth cracks with industrial epoxy fillers. Apply an industrial grade water based urethane color sealer. Leaving the area with a new beautiful look. several colors to choose.
Homeowners, retailers, big-box stores, educational and medical facilities are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the competitive advantage polished flooring offers over other types of floor coverings. decorative concrete in the form of polished floors has become the logical choice because of the great value it delivers, and because it can compete aesthetically as well.
Residential Polished Floor Benefits
- Cost savings: traditional floor covering materials are not necessary when the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface.
- Longer life-cycle savings: polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing.
- Easy to clean: won’t harbor dust, dirt, allergens.
Available in wide variety of colors and designs
Commercial & Retail Polished Floor Benefits
- Cost savings: using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower.
- More resistant to high foot traffic: a grocer in Tennessee explains that he is able to maintain primarily just the traffic ways within his store, which saves time and money because he does not have to move large display cases to wax and strip the floor.
- Less maintenance and longer service life: polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. they also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. the glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture transmission issues: polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
- High light reflectivity: important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements.
- Is a sustainable flooring alternative: polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives.
Contact us for a free on site evaluation to see if this concrete polishing process is a viable option for your needs and desired results.
Why Work With Grout & Restoration Co.?
Grout Restoration & Company has completed over 30,000 projects over the last 20 years for our amazing customers.
We estimate we’ve saved our customers more than 45 million dollars by restoring instead of replacing surfaces, flooring, tile and more. Always an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, we’re also an Angie’s List Gold Award winning company.
When experience matters call us! Our owner has trained many other successful owners in the same market throughout the United States. We are committed to obtaining complete customer satisfaction and the “WOW!” factor. We understand our reputation is directly related to our companies growth.
Thank you for considering us for your project!
We Provide Commercial & Residential Services In Kentucky & Southern Indiana
We provide concrete restoration services throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana for the following residential and commercial buildings:
- Garage Floors
- Basement Floors
- Patios & Carports
- Pool Decks
- Driveways & Walkways
- Auto Dealerships
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Buildings & Facilities
If you don’t see your building or room on the list, reach out to us for a free quote and let us know what you need.